Apr. 19, 2006
Agenda and Notes, Teleconference, Wed., Apr. 19, 2006
1. Review of progress on Registry (Jon) demo
- Decision: Jon will make the rdf available using Alistair's cookbook. Default will be to fragment, with a button to the full rdf.
- Discussed the purl.org issue, we agreed to stick with metadata-registry for now.
- By the time we finish the grant we need to "institutionalize" the domain, which is now under Diane's name.
- Stuart suggested some additional structure in the URIs to accommodate additional information. Came up with "registry" as an interim piece.
2. Updates on Seattle meetings. See: Agendas for 4/26-28/2006
- Have Ryan and Damon seen the agenda for Wed.?
3. Update on paper (Diane)
- Final bits