Feb. 26, 2007
Agenda and Notes, Monday, Feb. 26, 2007
1. Review of progress on proposals
2. Letters of support--who shall we ask? (New Proposal)
- Johannes Ruscheinski (iVia)
- Diny, for GEM Exchange?
- Bill Arms?
- NSDL projects and pathways using the sandbox?
- ENC/Kim Lightle
- Stuart Chalk/Chem
- Laura Bartolo/MatDL
3. Letters of support--Extension? Do we need additional letters?
- I have the name of the OCLC Terminology Services person who might be interested in working with us
- Tom Baker, both in his role as W3C WG chair, and as DCMI documentation guru?
4. Short discussion of what we intend to do in Barcelona, regarding registration of APs
- A functional walk-through of how we would register and manage AP information
- How we would output APs in various flavors, machine readably
- How would the machine readable AP be used?
- How would export for humans work? Output for HTML pages, etc.