F2F Meeting, 4/28/06, Seattle
Revision as of 10:20, 10 April 2006 by 18.104.22.168
Registry Project Meeting, Seattle, 4/28/06
1. Review of current work and progress
- Infrastructure, interfaces, data, testing
- Plans for demo to DC UB
2. Open questions and issues:
- How do we deal with the Super Properties? For instance, do we allow people to add things labelled as "Notes" or do we require them to choose among the subproperties (definition, changeNote, etc.)
- Is historyNote a good place to put term sources, such as we've defined in the NSDL Learning Resource Type vocabulary? We're thinking that the use of skos:inScheme should wait until we do term mapping.
- In the NSDL vocabularies, we've listed the sources of definitions but there's no place to put those in skos. We're thinking it might be a something we should propose?
3. Joe's role with the project (should he choose to have one!)