June 11, 2007
Agenda & Notes, June 11, 2007
1. Wiki upgrade (Jon). We should discuss what we want to do with the new capabilities (if anything). Look here for some stuff about what could be done.
2. Registry upgrades (See Jon's blog post on the upgrades. Questions?
3. Diane has used up some of her 15 minutes of fame: http://talk.talis.com/archives/2007/06/diane_hillmann.html
4. Getting some momentum on the DC-Ed AP--I've put the text so far on Google docs. I'm particularly concerned about getting a model in there (not being much of a modeler myself)
5. Terms effort--what can we do to get that going? Does the registry have a role?