Difference between revisions of "Oct. 26, 2005"

From Metadata-Registry
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 7: Line 7:
  
 
2. [http://phoenix.ischool.washington.edu/wiki/index.php/Versioning Versioning draft] This is a very skimpy draft but requires a bit of review and comment before continuing (Diane). Feel free to go in and whack at it!
 
2. [http://phoenix.ischool.washington.edu/wiki/index.php/Versioning Versioning draft] This is a very skimpy draft but requires a bit of review and comment before continuing (Diane). Feel free to go in and whack at it!
 +
 +
  
 
3. Readiness for Annual Meeting:
 
3. Readiness for Annual Meeting:
 
* Are the Use Cases and Functional Requirements ready?
 
* Are the Use Cases and Functional Requirements ready?
* Agenda and announcement draft (Diane will send round before the meeting)
+
 
 +
Stuart has been working on finishing up the use cases, he will look at the functional requirements and see if there are any holes.
 +
 
 +
* Agenda and announcement draft (Diane will send round before the meeting) Diane still hasn't finished, but will send around stuff when she's finished
 +
 
 
* Public wiki (Jon)
 
* Public wiki (Jon)
 
* Survey (Stuart) Question: Who will do the analysis?
 
* Survey (Stuart) Question: Who will do the analysis?
 
* SKOS versions of vocabularies--do we want to have some up for people to view before the meeting?
 
* SKOS versions of vocabularies--do we want to have some up for people to view before the meeting?
 +
 +
We have all the ones from our beginning lists and they will be put up and linked from the workwiki. There are questions about some of the information she got, and when they're up we can see which things we can address.  Ryan will take a look and see what libraries will be needed to load them.
  
 
4.
 
4.

Revision as of 10:15, 26 October 2005

Agenda and Notes, Oct. 26, 2005

0. Stuart has the floor

1. Review milestones:

2. Versioning draft This is a very skimpy draft but requires a bit of review and comment before continuing (Diane). Feel free to go in and whack at it!


3. Readiness for Annual Meeting:

  • Are the Use Cases and Functional Requirements ready?

Stuart has been working on finishing up the use cases, he will look at the functional requirements and see if there are any holes.

  • Agenda and announcement draft (Diane will send round before the meeting) Diane still hasn't finished, but will send around stuff when she's finished
  • Public wiki (Jon)
  • Survey (Stuart) Question: Who will do the analysis?
  • SKOS versions of vocabularies--do we want to have some up for people to view before the meeting?

We have all the ones from our beginning lists and they will be put up and linked from the workwiki. There are questions about some of the information she got, and when they're up we can see which things we can address. Ryan will take a look and see what libraries will be needed to load them.

4.