Sept. 10, 2007
Revision as of 13:41, 6 September 2007 by Diane
Agenda & Notes, September 10, 2007
- Singapore De-Briefing
- Conference Papers: Is the OAI server registered on the UIUC OAI Registry? If not, it should be ...
- RDA/DCMI Effort: Implications for the Registry
- Timetable--Critical to get schemas registered, and upload enabled
- Gordon mentioned that the JSC is pushing to get the FRBR Entities registered
- Registry may have an issue with registering the RDA/ONIX vocabularies (see Gordon's article). I sat with him and showed him how to use the Sandbox and he was very interested in using it for that vocabulary. Jon and I will work to identify the issues for the SWD WG meeting in early Oct.
- DC Registries Community
- Tsukuba announced that they're going to work to register APs!